{Original Jute Headbands and Designs} {Love to Dress you Nest} {Handmade with Love}

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Birthday Boy!!!!




My handsome hubby is officially 30! Happy Birthday Love! You deserve the very best birthday and blessing this new chapter brings.



This was our very first date, outing, valentines dinner that we were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I was 19 and Chad was 21. Wow time goes by so fast. I love this picture, it cracks me up how far apart we are from each other ;)

The Day we got engaged! 2-19-07, my 21st Birthday



We survived a Hurricane Honeymoon! Lovely metal sheets and plywood covering the windows.

You have taken me everywhere!
D.C.

New York {Love}

Europe Trip! Honeymoon trip round Two!!



London Town


York
It was so crazy to have been able to see where You went to school.

York Calvary Chapel

Scotland

Paris

Germay
It was so special to have been able to be apart of my lovely friends wedding day!

Venice




Venice the most romantic place

Cinque Terre, Italy

Cinque Terre, Italy

Rome

Rome


The gift of our daughter Amelie 

Amelie! Our little Jelly bean


Chad you have meant more to me than words could describe, given a girl more than she could every want. You are a strong and passionate man of God who's heart and voice are lifted up toward Him! I love you so much! We have had so many adventures together and I can't wait for what the future holds~
Happy Birthday Babe! 
I wish and pray for your new chapter to come and feel so blessed to share it along side of you!!
xoxo ~ Me





1 comment:

  1. Happy 30th Birthday Chad. This is an awesome post, I loved all of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete