{Original Jute Headbands and Designs} {Love to Dress you Nest} {Handmade with Love}

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birds of a Freckle is joining Etsy!


I am so excited open up shop very soon! This has been such a challenge for me to practice patience. Out of the waiting process I have been able to really focus on new ideas.  I am happy to have found something that lets me create and be home at the same time.  I have always had to work but enjoyed it.  I was very lucky to have worked for a great restaurant for 10 years. Now that I am a stay at home mom I have had a really hard time not being able to contribute finically and just to grasp the concept of not having to work at this period in life has been an adjustment.  This has been such a Blessing being with my daughter Amelie...it is the best job in the world!!

My reasoning for opening up an Etsy shop is that it's FUN! I enjoy making things with my hands and getting my ideas out so i can sleep ;)  I Really would be making things no matter what, so instead of them sitting in my my office taking up room I thought why not share them.  I am overwhelmed with excitement when others enjoy what i have made.  My goal for anyone who visits my Etsy store or blog page is to take a sense of Joy, Happiness, and Inspiration.    www.etsy.com/shop/birdsofafreckle

1 comment:

  1. i'm excited for you!! what a blessing and having an etsy shop would be really fun. (i'm just not as creative to think of things to make! haha) i love your blog!

    www.thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete