{Original Jute Headbands and Designs} {Love to Dress you Nest} {Handmade with Love}

Monday, February 27, 2012

10 Ways to Pray For Your Child | iMOM



My Sweet daughter Amelie,  you have given us the most precious gift of all! Endless love! You have shown me how to love deeper and stronger. WIth the cute little things you do during the day or even just a glance at your little mug literally make my heart ache with such love for you.  All of these emotions i feel has given me a small glimpse as to what our Father feels for us, as his children.  HIs heart aches with Love for us!! 

So while part of this blogging experience may be for fun and business, I am also really enjoying browsing other blogs with spiritual upliftings for your daily walk.  My roots could always use a little watering as well as my daughters.  Even though we pray for Amelie everyday, found this list to help me be more specific when praying of her life. 

 

For more uplifting messages and prayers for your daily life with kids, spouses, and friendships 
check out this awesome blog http://www.lovefaithblogs.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment