{Original Jute Headbands and Designs} {Love to Dress you Nest} {Handmade with Love}

Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Time to be Still...



I love how our Father knows just how to get us to stop and "Be still" 
For me it took the flu.  My very least favorite cold ever! I hate it, and honestly would compare it pretty darn close to child birth. Okay, okay...I guess that I'm being a little dramatic but what's new.  I really cannot remember the last time I have been sick like this. My husband was such a champ.  He saw and put up with a lot.  The best part of it all was that he just let me (told me) to "Rest".  That is what i literally did was just sleep the day away and tuned out every noise and distraction. The past couple of days have been spent recouping and sanitizing the house, which is not exactly what i pictured myself doing on these cozy rainy days. Nope, not at all. I would have loved to craft, read a good book by the fire, you know...your typical wish you could do list on rainy days.  
Jesus knows my heart and what I need to motivate me. Even to clean the house.  I have had Pandora on all day listening to the "Gungor" station. This is my favorite station, it is filled so much worship.  Anyways, when i get going on cleaning, I am in no mood to stop until everything is somewhat finished. But today God has literally made me stop come into the living room and just praise HIm!
He is so Good! He touches my heart where I am in need the most. He is the bread of life. If i could just be still more often...how much fuller my heart would be. 
Be still and know that He is God!!!


http://<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bL0nDrEYDnk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment