{Original Jute Headbands and Designs} {Love to Dress you Nest} {Handmade with Love}

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Welcomed Saturday









A Very Welcomed Saturday ;) I finally was out of the house for a good part of the day, out of leggings and feeling so much better.  While out and about with Chad and Amelie I found some really fun Vintage finds! Does your heart ever skip a beat when you see something you love! Wether it's the color (for me that color is Always Turquoise), texture (lace),  or the way it feels in your hand...like it was meant to be. Well even if it's not "meant to be" I'm pretty good at finding very logical reasoning of why i need it.  Well, I found some really great things to use for {Birds of a Freckle}, Tea cups for all of those tea parties I have (eh-hem...One day),  and beautiful Turquoise hanging wire basket for the very soon flower planting (still praying for a green thumb).



Here a some more fun little Spring Clips to brighten things up a bit ;)



Have a Great Weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment