{Original Jute Headbands and Designs} {Love to Dress you Nest} {Handmade with Love}

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Etsy Store Launch Day!!!


I finally made the decision to open up shop! My stomach has been in knots all day.  Nervous, Excited,  all of the emotions in one. I have been waiting for the right time to open up trying to make sure all of my ducks are in a row.  So much so that I almost put it off today, just to make sure my office was completely spotless. I'm kind of OCD in that sense. I can't think with a mess around, but i'm finding that there will always be something holding me back and there may never really be the perfect time. With much Prayer and Patience from good friends and family I am at peace with opening up shop. So here we go! Cheers to a Happy "Etsy" Launch!!!


Amelie is pretty excited for Mommy too, don't you think;)
Love you my sweet little inspiration.








No comments:

Post a Comment